Name 6 weird things about you.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Corry, May 5, 2006.

1. Corry

Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Saw it on another forum, thought it would be fun.

I'll get back to you on mine. I'm too normal and boring. :mrgreen:

6 weird things about you...you can name more if ya want, but try and find at least 6!

2. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I call foul! You're supposed to go first, missy. :razz:

um....weird? That's subjective, but I would say...

1) I can touch my nose with my tongue. :sexywink:

2) I have no interest in shooting digital.

3) I get turned on by old cameras.

4) I still have a thing about stepping on cracks in the sidewalk, so my peripheral brain helps me avoid them while I walk.

5) I love to be all alone, especially when working on my alt-images. I don't want anyone commenting on my mess(es), or a work in progress. :blushing:

6) I plan on being even weirder, once I'm old and retired and don't have to keep up appearances. :mrgreen:

3. JTHphoto

JTHphoto TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Are these weird enough? i'm pretty normal and boring too...

1. i played paintball with ricky schroeder... i captured the flag and he ran point for me all the way back to the other base, our team won.

2. The two best concerts I have ever seen were Metallica and Garth Brooks. (i like rock AND country)

3. i have about 50 pounds of deer meat in my freezer.

4. i found Groundhog Day and Hudson Hawk highly entertaining.

5. i can't eat if someone is touching me.

6. i love fresh salsa, spaghetti sauce, ketchup, etc, but tomatoes make me want to hurl :puke: just something about all that gelatinous goo type substance... i'm almost dry heaving just thinking about it...

4. KevinR

KevinR TPF Noob!

1. I'm absolutely terrified, uterley phobic, extremely afraid of needles.

2. Love the hiss of hot steel being dunked into water.

3. very obssesive with my writing instruments.

4. Can't stand the taste or smell of green and red peppers.

5. Except for a select few, I really dislike watching movies more than once.

6. When I read a soft cover book, I try my best to never put any creases in the binding.

5. Corry

Photos NOT OK to edit
    TOO COOL!

I knew there was a reason I liked you (I love Garth and Metallica, I love rock and country)
    Can I have some? We ran out of Venison a few weeks ago. :(

6. photogoddess

photogoddess TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Venison.... :drool: I want some too. ;)

7. Corry

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Ok...I'll try. But I tell ya...I'm boring.

1) I am a creature of habit. They are subtle, so most people probably don't notice it, but I have very ritualistic ways of doing EVERYTHING, from the way I brush my teeth, to the way I eat my food, to the way I browse the internet!

2) In the past five years I have never had less than two jobs.

3) When I was little I used to make up songs and poems and sing or recite them in front of my class or girl scout troop!

4) I get really grumpy and moody after a full day with no contact with other humans.

5) I've been totally in love with horses my entire life, even though I got bucked off of one when I was 4, and nearly kicked in the head when I was 8. I still occasionally revert back to my childhood ways, and drift off daydreaming about someday getting my own horse! :lol:

6) I can't fall asleep until everyone else around me is asleep, unless I'm INCREDIBLY comfortable around you, and if I do somehow fall asleep before others, a pin drop will wake me. It took around a year before I ever once fell asleep before Erik, and still now it's rare. I've been this way since I was around Jr. High age. And If I'm staying somewhere with people I don't know all that well, I'll ususally wake up before everyone else, too (did that with Erik for the first 6 months. I got very little sleep for a long long time!)

8. Alison

Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    1. I'm addicted to buying books. I have a stack of books from my favorite author that I haven't had time to read. Every time I go into the bookstore I get another one, even though I haven't read the ones I have :lol:

2. My checkbook has to be balanced to the penny or I get very agitated.

3. I am a night owl. If I could stay up until 2am and sleep until noon that would be my perfect schedule.

4. More often than not the clothes from the dryer get folded, put in a basket and then never seem to make it to the closet!

5. Save for an occasional snap shot of the kids I haven't really taken photographs for pleasure in over two years.

6. By the end of this year I will have lived in three states in the past 4 years.

9. photogoddess

photogoddess TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Weird? Everything about me is weird. :lol:

1. I'm very girlie but am not a typical girl. I ride motorcycles, dirt bikes, love shooting and own and run a forklift service for a living. I can drive a forklift proficiently, tune up my own car and hold my own when talking shop with my mechanics. They've even seen me fix a forklift or two. :mrgreen:

2. I'm not really afraid of anything except wild pig. When I've hunted in areas that are full of boar, just the sound of them rustling in the bushes and grunting makes all the color drain from my face and my knees shake.

3. I'm a closet film snob. Although my Canon 10D is the camera that I use the most, it doesn't even make the list of my favorite 3 cameras. My 3 favorites are an old Rolleiflex SL35, my Yashica TLR and my Canon A2 (My Bronica is close runner up).

4. While I will at least try almost any food, I do not like and will not eat lima beans or 3 bean salad. I'd rather go hungry.

5. I can fall asleep anywhere and at the drop of a hat. If I've got 15 minutes to take a power nap, I'm asleep for 14 and a half. Even in a noisy place.

6. Although I am the black sheep of my family, I am the one that most of my relatives call to help them out of trouble or a situation. :scratch:

10. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I love this thread! :lol:

My top faves so far:

These are great! :lol: I'm actually jealous of Tammy's ability to sleep like that. Brad's the same way. I always have to have some kind of reflection time before I drop off, and if it's something that excites my imagination, I'm doomed to insomnia. :x

Let's hear some more, people!

11. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Me too

Is that all? Actually, I'm low on deer but I do have over 100 lbs of beef that I butchered.

Me Too

12. magicmonkey

magicmonkey TPF Noob!

ok, here goes:

1: I can watch the same film or tv series 4-5 times a year and not get bored of it, it does have to be damned good though...

2: I'm a good cook and love to eat but I'm so lazy in the kitchen that I'm incredibly skinny...

3: In the last 5 years I've always been the last person awake at every party I've been to (bar one but we won't go there!)

4: I can survive on 3-4 hours sleep a night and not really notice, this can go on for months at a time.

5: I have a wierd ability to spend money and own nothing (I mean, really own next to nothing, I end up giving things to people)

6: I'm still friends with all my ex's, even the one who ran off with another man and broke my heart.

I would write about my fear of needles but I think that's just plain sensible!