Name your camera that you use and why you use it :)

Digital excluding film and collectables I assume... stuff we still use..

Leica M8 and M9 - Just because
Panasonic LX3 - Just because
Panasonic TZ5 - Just because
Panasonic G1 - Just because
Olympus E-PL1 - Just because
Pentax K10D - Just because

On occasion I do miss my Canon stuff.... 1d markII because of its AF and metering.

Nikon D3 - I have 3 of them. Professional grade full frame, 300,000 actuations shutter life, built-in vertical grip and controls.
Nikon D300 - I have 2 of them (one is for sale here on TPF). The D300 has a crop sensor, but the layout of all the external controls and buttons is essentially the same as the D3, so switching between them is eazy-peezy.
Kodak C813 - a christmas present a few years ago,

Nikon D3 - I have 3 of them. Professional grade full frame, 300,000 actuations shutter life, built-in vertical grip and controls.
Nikon D300 - I have 2 of them (one is for sale here on TPF). The D300 has a crop sensor, but the layout of all the external controls and buttons is essentially the same as the D3, so switching between them is eazy-peezy.
Kodak C813 - a christmas present a few years ago,

Wow. Why do you need so many cameras?

D7000
D80 back up for times the D7000 is in for warranty
Jiffy-Kodak 620 (which I use)
Minox tiny 35mm camera , was a gift but i've put a roll or two through it.

Original iPhone - it's in my pocket and I depend on it to record rail art.
Panasonic Lumix something - it fits in my pocket when I need good pics from my pocket.
Pentax K1000 SE - just for film fun
Nikon D7000 - when I'm trying to do my best

What is a 'camera'?

What is a 'camera'?

cake.jpg
<== Camera.

Canon Digital Rebel - my wife told me I could, I had the lenses from a 35mm Rebel and she knew I would use it
Canon 7D - The Rebel started giving me error codes after 25000 +/- photos. My wife didn't exactly say I could, but she knows I'll use it until it too starts to die! I love taking pictures and want to take better pictures!
Olympus P&S 770 SW - wanted something to use while working that wouldn't get broken!

Canon T2I: I really wanted a camera that wouldn't be out of date in a couple years lol plus the nice image quality and ability to take night pictures.
*before this my only camera was my iphone4*

Canon T50: I actually bought it with a lens for 30$ at a collectible sale at the mall....it works lol but I am still deciding what type of pics i can use it for lol.

My digital camrea was kodka, I think it was their first one. My first DSLR was D3000. I got that one because I wanted to learn more with a SLR. D7000 wanted an upgrade. Oh I still have the other 2 camreas...

I use a Nikon D40 because that's what I could afford at the time. I now love it and squeeze every bit of life out of it to get my shots. It's also a very durable little fella. I've taken just under 80,000 shots with it and it hasn't skipped beat.

I'd like to upgrade just for some more flexibility, but will do everything I can to upgrade without selling this little gem.

tevo said:
Nikon D7000 because its mad sexy.

Nikon FM because I <3 Full Manual Photography

Nikon FG-20 because I <3 Full Manual Photography with a light meter (;

Heck yes it is.

Nice

Nice :)

Most reactions

Back