Name your camera that you use and why you use it :)

The ip4 has an 8mp camera. I personally dont care for video option in slr, if I want to tale videos i will use a video camera.

I love the Sony options for Dslr cameras. Light weight, amazing fast focus and burst speeds in an affordable body.

Mine (350) don't have the burst speeds but it focuses fast and feels solid shooting with it.

kojack said:
The ip4 has an 8mp camera. I personally dont care for video option in slr, if I want to tale videos i will use a video camera.

I love the Sony options for Dslr cameras. Light weight, amazing fast focus and burst speeds in an affordable body.

Mine (350) don't have the burst speeds but it focuses fast and feels solid shooting with it.

Yeah, I suppose that Sony cameras have good AF ! I have heard the from a friend of mime

I use a Canon Rebel XTI and I use it cuz it is the best camera I have to use. :D

Black and yellow, Black and yellow, Nikon D3100. All I need is that and CS5 baby I am good.

I use Canon EOS 40D, i can feel and work exactly what i want!A camera that works fast is an important asset specially when you wanna capture nice shots...

Ops my mistake. Finger on the wrong number. Yes 5 mp camera in my ip4. The 4s does have 8 though.

D700 - Back to my most comfortable format and a pretty decent camera.

F4s - My favorite camera, tough as nails, nice features, very capable.

C330 - Medium format film image quality, more relaxed shooting experience, solid well built and somewhat modular TLR.

FM2n - Solid little camera, no batteries needed.

D70 - My first digital slr, still take this one out occasionally, compact, lightweight, good image quality.

Coolpix S3 - Shirt pocket convenience.

Power Shot A640 - Fits in the glove box on the lower fairing of my motorcycle.

Patrice said:
D700 - Back to my most comfortable format and a pretty decent camera.

F4s - My favorite camera, tough as nails, nice features, very capable.

C330 - Medium format film image quality, more relaxed shooting experience, solid well built and somewhat modular TLR.

FM2n - Solid little camera, no batteries needed.

D70 - My first digital slr, still take this one out occasionally, compact, lightweight, good image quality.

Coolpix S3 - Shirt pocket convenience.

Power Shot A640 - Fits in the glove box on the lower fairing of my motorcycle.

My next film camera ! I have an FM and a FG20 right now hehe

D80. I wanted a body with the focus motor so that I wouldn't be limited by lens compatibility. I purchases it used and the price was low enough that I can afford to buy some nice lenses. D3100. This is my first dslr. I didn't do my homework. It will go up for sale soon. N90s. Great film camera. Not a tank like the f4 but it still quite rugged. It was my dream camera that I could never afford during the 90s and I picked it up for $60. Minolta SRT-201. Hand me down from my Dad that I learned to take pictures with. I still have it along with a few lenses.

Most reactions

Back