Name your top 5 favorite movies

Bokeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tracymilburn.com
(Gee, I'm sure this has been done before, but I can't find it.)

They don't necessarily have to be in any order... I'm a huge movie buff so I'll start:

Forrest Gump (if I had to pick a #1, that might be the one), Platoon, Shahshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction and, for comedy, dumb&dumber

Next...

Bokeh, Did you really like Pulp fiction? I think it was too...something.

I watch a lot movies and have many favs, but here is some...

- Die hards
- Blood in blood out
- Rush hours
- The rock
- Braveheart
- The patriot
- Fifth element
- Kiss of the Dragon
- Demolition man

Sorry that it has more than 5 and I think I've mentioned these here before too though. :)

Niki said:
Bokeh, Did you really like Pulp fiction? I think it was too...something.

Harsh? It was a bit harsh, but the story lines were really cool. About the only part of the movie I thought was too much was the Gimp scene; could have done without that. But the movie had really cool one-liners, unbelievable actors, etc. Just loved it. I had to watch it twice to get what it was really about. Not to mention that Uma is kwaaaazy saaayxy.

Niki said:
I watch a lot movies

Yeah I don't watch much tv (too busy living life) but I do enjoy movies.

Niki said:
and have many favs, but here is some...

Hmm... I guess we have different tastes. The only ones on there I liked were the Die Hard movies. Mainly I enjoy dramatic movies and sci fi. Very particular about comedies. Which is odd, because I'm nutty in real life. take care

P.S. I guess PhotoGoddess likes horses :)

fight club
snatch
saving private ryan
bourne identity

md

Bokeh, ya well, I don't think it was harsh (or maybe little), but I didn't like how they build it up. You know jumping from place to place, but I guess it is what makes that movie. Though I did like the end of it and I must agree there were great actors in it too. Just not my style of a movie. :D

In no particular order my favs at the moment:

Boondock Saints
Super Troopers
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Fight Club

farva said:
In no particular order my favs at the moment:

Boondock Saints
Super Troopers
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Fight Club

You like Super Troopers? Couldn't tell from your Username or avatar! :LOL: Btw..I love that movie, too!

Shawshank
Amadeus
Coolhand Luke
Scent of A Woman
Field of Dreams
And Justice For All
Scarface
Godfather series

...anything starring Al Pacino & Robert DeNiro :thumbsup:

In no particular order.

Snatch
Eurotrip
Pirates of the Carribbean
Love Actually
Monty Python and theQuest for the Holy Grail

Rushmore
Amelie
Pulp Fiction
The Royal Tenenbaums
Lawrence of Arabia (when I'm patient)
Seven Samurai

I dunno, I have a thing for Wes Anderson movies...the characters are amazing and they always give me warm fuzzies :) .

spiralout said:
Pulp Fiction

WOW! Lota pulp fiction fans. Yeah, what a cool movie. I still joke sometimes when I'm eating out and come back to the table I use that line from Uma, "Don't you just LOVE it when you come back from the restroom and your food is waiting on you?" There's also a resturaunt downtown that has a "Five dollar shake" on their menu. It's quite good too 8)

spiralout said:
The Royal Tenenbaums

Ok, you lost me there... I almost walked out on that one. IMO it was absolutely horrible. And they EVEN made Paltrow look ugly in it! Amazing. Oh well.

Most reactions

Back