names of stone...

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
we have had more fun with names in a cemetary.... me and anicole just bust out over some of them...

here was a few that caught our eye this weekend...

the original head stone....

IMG_3402.jpg

this is for jonmikal and chiller....a real crow on a head stone....:lmao:
IMG_3399.jpg

and my favorite..complete with mourner.......
IMG_3412.jpg

thanks to nicole for being my model.......:hugs:

ok raven, love these very amusing, although crow shot isn't as good as mine!....lol :lmao: .....very witty raven, like the anicole one too, good shootin :mrgreen:

Excellent shots April. Imagine such a gravestone for a crow. Looks like it tried to get away. It looks like it has turned on its base. Nice schtuff April

DANG! Yours turned out fabulous!

I didn't see Mr. Head ... nice capture, there, Pallie! Really great bw conversion!

I still think our crow shots should win!

thanks pallie... me too... thats a true crow on a head stone...so technically the others are just cheap amatures..but whose counting..? crows...counting crows...?? great group...

thanks angel and chiller.... ya'll are too sweet.... dont ya just love this gallery???

angel... love the avatar.....rocks, my friend...

I guess they could not write on it... "here lies the body of Mr. Head"

ya know, photogal... you think like we do...thinking we all need to get together and party... would be a blast...me you anicole, and calliope...maybe add a few more, and just throw down...wouldnt we have a blast....hey isnt woodsac close to you???

hey wood sac, thanks man, just you commenting makes my day, i would send you a rep, but looks like thats out...

We saw a similar headstone of "Head" yesterday - JM, being the funny one, said "where's the rest of the body?" :er: :lol:

Calliope said:
We saw a similar headstone of "Head" yesterday - JM, being the funny one, said "where's the rest of the body?" :er: :lol:

are ya'll following me and nicole???

just tell us, and we will slow down, and go together.....:lmao:

just to add april, when are we gonna get a raven in a cem or on a tombstone? ..... are you listening nicole... next time catch a raven whilst your down there, wanna see how you fit in to your surroundings:lmao:

Archangel said:
just to add april, when are we gonna get a raven in a cem or on a tombstone? ..... are you listening nicole... next time catch a raven whilst your down there, wanna see how you fit in to your surroundings:lmao:

I have 24 shots of The Raven ... draped, laced and rosed out ... I can't do her justice ... but I'll get one up in a bit .... she looks awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back