Nasal hair

This is quite possibly the strangest thread I've seen in my time here :D

Zach :D

It just goes to show how slow and boring this place is lately...LET'S LIVEN UP THE PLACE!!!! PAAARTTYYY!!!!!!
EVERYONE STRIP AND JUMP IN THE HOT TUB!!!!

hobbes28 said:
What gets me is the hair that grows at the bottom of your hair line directly above your ear. That grows faster than all the other hair on my melon. What's up with that. Oh, and the hair that's starting to implant itself from my melon to my neck. Arrgh!

Yeah - you think that's bad? Just wait until it migrates to your back and all of it starts turning gray. :LOL:

Yay for estrogen!!! Us girls don't need to worry about any of that! :lmao:

We British use the undergrowth removing power of fire. After a few good controlled burns with a gas lighter the scar tissue builds up and voila no more hair. Works on ears too but maybe not eyebrows. And definately nowhere else - unless you like barbecues. As for me I'll be out of the burn ward any day now...

Hertz van Rental said:
We British use the undergrowth removing power of fire. After a few good controlled burns with a gas lighter the scar tissue builds up and voila no more hair. Works on ears too but maybe not eyebrows. And definately nowhere else - unless you like barbecues. As for me I'll be out of the burn ward any day now...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This hair thing - it's all to do with age. It all heads south as you get older and comes up in such unexpected places...
Another good trick with nasal hair is to grow it, train it and wax it. Makes a pretty convincing moustache until it rains or you get a cold.
I wish I hadn't thought of that....

Hertz van Rental said:
This hair thing - it's all to do with age. It all heads south as you get older and comes up in such unexpected places...
Another good trick with nasal hair is to grow it, train it and wax it. Makes a pretty convincing moustache until it rains or you get a cold.
I wish I hadn't thought of that....

STOP IT!! You're gonna make me choke on an Oreo. :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back