Nasty Eating Habits

imagine spaghetti... without a souce... so some pasta only for a breakfast... and 2 coffees to it... blah... it was after a party, and I felt rather... "wrong" and pasta was the only thing in the kitchen :p

tmpadmin said:
NO, Never again! :banghead:

Hmmmm!
a_rollmop_sm.jpg

hmm i had a cheesesteak for breakfast this morning...mmm i love philadelphia...then for lunch the other day i had a soft pretzel (another of my favorites)...nothing too out of the ordinary for me lately...o well there was this soup my mom made the other day...it was supposed to be chicken noodle soup but she put in vegetable bullion cubes instead of chicken so the broth turned a dark brown and she figured that no one would eat the chicken noodle soup if it was brown...so she ingeniously decided to throw in ingredients to make an "oriental chicken noodle soup" :puke-rig: she had chicken in it, then to make it oriental she added soy sauce...then she needed the noodle part so she put in beef flavored dumplings...except by the time i got home from work the dumplings had been in the soup for about a half hour...and well...they fell apart...so it tasted like a cheefen (chicken and beef) soup with mush...interesting to say the least

Most reactions

Back