Natalie and Josh, Part 1

Bowronfam3-what an AMANZING job editing! I really like how you edited my fav pic! thanks

I did a few re-edits.....

NJ007ReEditSM.jpg

NJ006ReEditSM.jpg

Any better?

Much better. I particularly like #1. But also like the pose and composition in #2. I'd like to use it in my "pose" guide, if you don't mind. :)

Nice shots Cory, very good for your first time.

One thing to watch, it looks like she does the same thing I tend to do...which is tuck in my chin and pull my head back just a bit...when I am having my photo taken. I don't know why I tend to do that...but it really doesn't look great. It her case, it looks like she is pulling her chin back into her neck...just ever so slightly. If you can get her to pose so that she is pushing her head out from her body...just a bit, it may help. With larger people, you may need to get much higher than them and have them look up at you...but that's not required here.

I may be making this all up...I don't know...but it seems to make sense to me.

Big Mike said:
Nice shots Cory, very good for your first time.

One thing to watch, it looks like she does the same thing I tend to do...which is tuck in my chin and pull my head back just a bit...when I am having my photo taken. I don't know why I tend to do that...but it really doesn't look great. It her case, it looks like she is pulling her chin back into her neck...just ever so slightly. If you can get her to pose so that she is pushing her head out from her body...just a bit, it may help. With larger people, you may need to get much higher than them and have them look up at you...but that's not required here.

I may be making this all up...I don't know...but it seems to make sense to me.

It is very true, and most women have a little extra skin on their necks. The thing to do is tell them to jut their chin out and then tilt it down, it will feel strange to them but look good for the camera.

Another vote for the 4th!

I am by far no means an expert on lighting, for that I am in the beginning stages of learning my self. With that said, I wonder if a little fill flash may have helped. Nice work!

Corry,

Nice work. I really dig #4, very relaxed candid looking pose, my type of photo. #6 really rocks as well it just needs some better light but the setup works great.

Eric

bowronfam3 said:
Your eye for composition and obviously getting them in a great mood and making them feel relaxed is excellent. So many people get shots like this where the

I'll go with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back