Nathan & Eric hit the road

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had been planning to take my buddy Nathan to a Seaplane fly-in yesterday but since the weather looked like it was not going to be favourable I decided to head into Toronto for some fun. I was heading for Old Fort York but Nathan would not stop talking about the CN Tower so we decided to head there instead. Especially once I got caught in the traffic for the CNE.

Nathan seen in the Skypod. The tallest man-made observatory in the world at 147 stories.
cnt20068193909_copy.jpg

Looking down on the Toronto Island Airport
cnt20068193901_copy.jpg

Looking straight down from the Skypod. The white building on the left is Skydome (Rogers Centre)
cnt20068193945_copy.jpg

This was too cool. All of a sudden some low clouds started to blow in. Nathan’s brother and sister did not believe he was above the clouds until he showed them the photos.
cnt20068193932_copy.jpg

cnt20068193939_copy.jpg

cnt20068193933_copy.jpg

The very scarry glass floor
cnt20068193955_copy.jpg

cnt20068193954_copy.jpg

Mission accomplished
cnt20068193962_copy.jpg

After lunch it was off to Cherry Beach for some rock skipping
cnt20068191106_copy.jpg

The Chiller territory, Scarborough Bluffs
cnt20068193970_copy.jpg

cnt20068193972_copy.jpg

Nathan is like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps “Going, and going, and going" It may of had something to do with the ice cream we had.
cnt20068193975_copy.jpg

See ya later
cnt20068193976_copy.jpg

I hope you enjoyed our day as much as we did.

Cheers,

Eric

Yes. I did enjoy your day with you. Thank you for inviting us over. So we could share something.

Lovely photos, as always.
But I no longer expect any less of you ;).

Nathan is growing!
He has visibly changed over the course of time, and you have sent pics of your outings with either him or his brother and sister over the time we two have been members, haven't you? He IS growing, indeed.

And that pic taken through the "scary glass floor" gave me a very funny feeling in the stomach!
But once I'll be over (and Chiller is convinced that day will come) I WANT to be brave and stand there, if only for a second, myself, too! Oh yeah!

Corina, if you ever get to Toronto you will have to go up the CN Tower. Nathan sure is growing, I can't pick him up and throw hima round like I once did. Natalie and Nicholas are growing at the same rate and we are starting to have some pretty interesting conversations.

Eric

My first thoughts were the same as LaFoto's...he's getting so big! Looks like a fantastic day and I'm glad you shared it with us!

The CN Tower is great! I love it. Still have the brochures. :)

The CN Tower is great! I love it. Still have the brochures. :)

(30 minutes from Toronto to St. Catharines??? Even I don't drive that fast!)

Looks like you and Nathan had a wonderful day together. He's brave to stand on that 'glass floor'... I will do it but it makes me nervous at first. Numbers 9, 10 and 11 are my faves. Great captures.

Thanks again. Anti, DVJ, Chiller and I have been talking about a TPF get together soon. It has almost been a year since our least meet out at Lyndeshore in Whitby. Maybe in September some time.

Eric

I hope you do!

Thanks for sharing these. He is definitely a bundle of kid-energy. ;) The city-scapes are my favorite; I never get tired of looking!

Most reactions

Back