National Air and Space Museum

james21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some more pictures from when I was up in D.C. this summer. All comments/critiques welcome!

File0105-small.jpg

File0107-1-small.jpg

File0104-1-small.jpg

File0097-small.jpg

File0096-small.jpg

Xmetal said:
I've always dreamed of going there one day....

nice shooting. :)
i had a blast when i was there, probably shot 10 rolls of film! i would definately reccomend going to the museum at dulles airport as well as the one in d.c. if you are ever in the us of a

If you do go... def do the free tour. The one I had was awesome. He knew a lot and was pretty funny about it all too. By the way, I was just there. I couldn't shoot to much becuase it was so dark. How did you get such bright pictures? What ISO where you shooting?

karissa said:
I was just there. I couldn't shoot to much becuase it was so dark. How did you get such bright pictures? What ISO where you shooting?

i cant remember off the top of my head, its been about 5 months since i was there, sorry! i was using a flash though and was shooting with the lowest shutter speed i could, but i cant remember what ISO i was using. those were the best that i had though, i definately had a lot that didnt turn out well at all, just got lucky on a few i guess!

Yeah, I had a million bad ones as well. I was shooting digital though. Never have liked the on camera flashes and don't have the money to by one that fits in the shoe which would be much better so I never shot with my flash. You did good to get this many nice shots from that place. Wonderful lighting for viewing in real life.. stinks to try and actually photograph.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back