National Geographic Contest

kodachrome

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Photo Forum-goers, I am still pretty new here but I though you guys might be interested in this:

My job, a marketing company, recently started a campaign for National Geographic and Energizer's ongoing
Ultimate Photo Contest. The contest gives photographers an opportunity to get your pictures published in the December issue of National Geographic magazine as well as earn you a trip to the scenic and VERY photographic Greek Islands.

Entry is open until June 30th. National Geographic photographer Jim Richardson serves as a contest judge, and will also be doling out photography tips and participating in a Q&A session on the contest website.

A link for how to enter and some of the previous years entrants are below.

Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest

Last edited:
Thanks Kodachrome.

This looks pretty interesting, it is cool that Energizer and National Geographic offer this.

Mostly cool, because this will generate so many photos from a vast resource...us

Eh, it'd be better if they gave away a camera with the trip. Can't imagine winning a great trip and going with the digital camera I have. -_-

One step at a time...win the contest. :mrgreen:

Eh, it'd be better if they gave away a camera with the trip. Can't imagine winning a great trip and going with the digital camera I have. -_-

Understood:)

But let's not forget that you will have taken some awesome photos already on that digital camera if you are heading to the Galapagos.

Understood:)

But let's not forget that you will have taken some awesome photos already on that digital camera if you are heading to the Galapagos.
toucheeee:er:

Here's an Update to the Photo Contest I posted about a few months back:

As I mentioned before the marketing company I work for picked up the campaigning for Nat Geo for their Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest a few months back, and now it is entering the next phase. This year there was 14,275 entrants, more than 2000 more than last years contest.

I’m writing today because the finalists have been chosen and it’s time to vote! The winner of this photo contest will win a trip for two to Mikonos, Greece and we would love to see some imput from the photography/traveller community.

Check out the Contest's site here to vote on your favorite submission:

Ultimate Photo Contest Vote Page

Most reactions

Back