national sea shore

kevinblahh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yup.
2278027950_d3afc91469_b.jpg

I like it. I love how you can see the rays of the sun! And even with the sun shining, it looks like such a lonely place to be!

I like this, the exposure is very well handled and the texture in the sand looks great....normally I'd comment on the 50-50 horizon but I think it works here due to the sunburst balanced by the strong foreground interest. There's a noticeable dust bunny in the top right! Oopps the second one arrived as I was commenting, very nice exposure again and the conversion is excellent...I don't like slanted shots except on the odd occasion and usually in urban settings, just a personal thing....man give that sensor a clean lol.

I like this, the exposure is very well handled and the texture in the sand looks great....normally I'd comment on the 50-50 horizon but I think it works here due to the sunburst balanced by the strong foreground interest. There's a noticeable dust bunny in the top right! Oopps the second one arrived as I was commenting, very nice exposure again and the conversion is excellent...I don't like slanted shots except on the odd occasion and usually in urban settings, just a personal thing....man give that sensor a clean lol.

i need something to clean it besides a micro fiber cloth because these 3 dust spots in the same order go away then just show up again. any suggestions?

yes the best way to clean a sensor is using a kit called the Copperhill, using a cloth of any kind I'm surprised you haven't made it worse. I always use a Rocket blower regularly and this is usually enough, it's only the most stubborn spots that require a manual clean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back