Natural Born Killer

Scooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the zoo this winter to see the Christmas Lights. It was awesome. It was late in the day, overcast but was able to get a few shots before dark. While visitors had their sites set on one that was lying oh so quietly in a great pose on top of a rock-his friend was studying up the visitors from behind tall grass - looking hungry.......c/c welcome
thanks for looking.
DSC_0032.jpg

That's cool. It's nice and camoflauged.

Yes the camo makes it look like a ferocious beast

Something tells me that if you were the only one to detect and photograph THIS guy while all the others looked at and maybe even photographed the photogenicly posed other on the rock, then YOU got the better photo :D.
This one looks much more natural and nothing suggests it was taken in a zoo. It could also have been taken in the wild! I like this aspect!

Nice but personally I would lie to see more of at least one if not both of the eyes.

Me likes! Nice shot! A bit OOF, but still makes a good statement!

Was this taken at Brookfield?

Me likes! Nice shot! A bit OOF, but still makes a good statement!

Was this taken at Brookfield?
Yes it was. He is one of my favorite animals to photo. It is hard sometimes because you have to focus through a fence or plexiglass.
Thanks for looking.

Thanks to all for looking. I appreciate all the comments and suggestions. I am glad some it looked "natural". That is kind of the look I was hoping for. It is hard in a zoo.

Nice capture! Looks like it may have been you that he was stalking! That cool weather does help make the animals a little more active than the hot summer months.

Wow, love this capture. I better see this in competition next week. If not your gonna here it. And yes, while I was looking around and the posed leopard on the rock...my mom got the better photo. Nice job

great shot, although i agree with JIP on the eye, i think it would increase the already dramatic nature of this shot if it weren't for that blade of grass in front of his eye... nice capture though :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back