Natural Bridges, Santa Cruz

lanceusa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fotoblur.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its been a while since I've created anything worth looking at. I'm quite pleased how this turned out. I think its been a year since I turned out anything I was happy with...sort of funny how photography works like that. I think one thing is I've gotten so caught up with long exposures that I don't find any other images I take very interesting. So I've just been taking snapshots lately to get that old reflex back.

Enjoy.

2752.jpg

gorgeous!

mind sharing your settings for the shot!?

Not at all:

Image Exif
Taken: 12/22/2008 11:34:40 PM
Make: Canon
Model: Canon EOS 5D
Focal Length: 23 mm
Aperture: F/16
Shutter: 132 sec.
ISO Speed: ISO-50

I try to do similar shots, but the longer the shutter speed, extreme brightness occurs even with similar settings for ISO and Aperture

Sorry I should have mentioned that I used a ND400 filter on this. And it was in the morning...the timestamp is wrong. This would be grossly overexposed if I didn't use this filter, so you're absolutely right.

Forgive me for my noobness, but which type of filter is that. I googled it and it lacked much results. Im still unfamiliar with filters, so is this like polarized or something? Anyways thanks for the info :) these are my favorite types of pictures.

The image seems composed of two separate shots (top and bottom). That being said, it is tremendously beautiful. What a photograph!

Very nice shot
My wife an i were there on Dec 30th
Troy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back