Natural light with Kat

Looking good! The third one is my favorite. I'm distracted by what appears to be the top of her pantyhose in the second one...

#1 is just...beautiful!

#2 too many elements.

#3 it's nice, but I don't like the pose.

Thanks Michael

Benjo, Thanks for the comments. I'm curious what you mean by too many elements.

Earrings, belt, coin in the hand, the products, the details of the machine. But...you know, sometimes it's not an issue if there are too many elements in a picture. It depends on the kind of picture. If it was a street photography and it was candid, that wouldn't have been a problem. But it's pose, so...I don't know.. I would try a B/W to see if colors are less distracting and if her shape comes out in a stronger way.

Beside this I don't want to seem the know-it-all-scholar. Photography is overall a matter of personal taste and everyone has his/her own one. And I respect that.:1247:

Thanks. and no worries. I appreciate the feed back.

Nice; I'm not as fond of #2 either. I'm not sure that it's too many elements bothering me as it is the contrast between the blank wall and the crazy-busy vending machine.

No. 1 had to be my favorite. That is as perfect as you are going to get that shot, I believe. Except, the Amy sign is a bit distracting? Maybe burn the color a little to bring it down. I'm really being nit picky with that, but my eye went there right after the beautiful model. Great shot!

I like Kat. I like the frames. I think what would help these is a light vignette to draw attention to her. Play with the light.

Coming from a total layperson, on #1, my eye goes directly to the "AMY" sign, then back to the girl.
#2? I just don't know why, but I'm not fond of it. The colors of the vending machine make it appear almost washed out and very busy. I find myself concentrating on the machine, before the beautiful girl.
#3 would be my pick ofthe litter

Most reactions

Back