appreciate your comments :wink:

post-1062-1171713253.jpg

post-1062-1171713286.jpg

post-1062-1171713376.jpg

post-1062-1171713411.jpg

post-1062-1171713524.jpg

Thanks.

Beautiful. All of them.
The first appeals to me much - colourwise, compositionwise ... and no distracting grey rock in the background, though I recognise the flowers as the same that you showed us before WITH the rock in the background (and I deplored the fact it was there in my comment).
That rock still shows a little in Photo 3, which is nicely composed, too, but I think I clearly prefer the first to the third.

The bee-photo is quite something else, that one is really good on its own, I know how difficult it can be to get them right and in focus ... I tried to photograph them last year in May when our plum trees were in bloom, that's how I know. Though I found those big, plumb bumple bees are even a lot faster, you wouldn't think so if you go by their shape ;).

Beautiful. All of them.
The first appeals to me much - colourwise, compositionwise ... and no distracting grey rock in the background, though I recognise the flowers as the same that you showed us before WITH the rock in the background (and I deplored the fact it was there in my comment).
That rock still shows a little in Photo 3, which is nicely composed, too, but I think I clearly prefer the first to the third.

The bee-photo is quite something else, that one is really good on its own, I know how difficult it can be to get them right and in focus ... I tried to photograph them last year in May when our plum trees were in bloom, that's how I know. Though I found those big, plumb bumple bees are even a lot faster, you wouldn't think so if you go by their shape ;).

Thanks for your comment :)

I personally prefer the 3rd image here rather then the old picture (with the rock).

And this bee is very very energetic.. besides this image i have 30 +- confusioned images of her :(

and with the slow auto focus speed of the D70 by the 60 2.8 lens ,
its indeed quite difficult and scary (you have to get to 10-12cm from the bee and you hear her scary sound - not pleasant)

thats why im saving my money right now to the Nikkor 105mm 2.8 AFS VR.

its quite expensive , but its rather then the 105/150 sigma whom cost a lot less.

*sorry for the english if there were any mistakes :blushing:

I like all of them, but the forth is just okay for me

Very nice photos they are very sharp and the colors are fantastic.

#2 and #3 are amazing

Thanks for the comments :wink:

The lens used is the Nikkor 17-55mm 2.8 ,
besides the bee picture whom pictured at the Nikkor 60mm 2.8 Macro.

Ooh very nice! I love the first and second :)

i really like 3 and 5

Most reactions

Back