Nature Leftovers

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Since I'm sick at the moment (cue sympathy here, lol) and have nothing to do, I decided to dig through my archives for some postable shots, and these are the ones I came up with.

I really like the third one, there's some beautiful light in that shot. And the 1st, because I love ice and snow and all things winter :)

Regards from sick to sick. I haven't fully recovered from my cold as yet, either. I so wish I could just shake off this cough...

I think I should go through my archives now, too.
But will I ever find anything as nice as you are showing us here?
Like in that third photo? With its lovely light?
I doubt it :(...

And WHERE do you find trees such as those in Photo 2?????
What a JUNGLE!

Thanks all!

And LaFoto, aren't the trees in #2 awesome? Around here it's mostly normal evergreen forests, but there are areas where if you hike in deep enough it looks like a rainforest. Trees laying every which way, with moss hanging long off the branches... everything is a deep rich shade of green, except for the brown, swift-flowing water and the scattering on red leaves among the ferns and dead sticks on the forest floor...gosh, I love this area!

Oh, I would, too! I sure would! This green.... *swoon* :lovey: :heart: :lovey: :heart:

Love the composition on #2 - like LaFoto said, it looks like a jungle! Very cool. :thumbup:

great shots, verbal! ( would you get well...your just whinning now...! )

just kidding ya, sweetie...love the first shot...so clever and creative, but the best is your second shot.. i just love that one... very lord of the rings...

good good job, verbal...

You are sooo the man Verbal ... awesome shots -- especially #2!!!

Thanks for sharing :wink:

Great shots Verbal. 2 and 3 are excellent.
Hope your feeling better.

Most reactions

Back