Nature Photography Beginner

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by puffnshoot, Jul 29, 2009.

1. puffnshoot

puffnshoot TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just began photography (about a year or two) and I never really had any critique on my pictures. Tell me what you think, be truthful. ok, brought it down to only a couple of pictures, lol 1. [​IMG] 2. [​IMG] 3. [​IMG] 4. [​IMG] 5. [​IMG] 6. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  2. TJ K

TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I would recommend posting a lot fewer photos when you make a C&C thread around 5-8 would be nice. Or in the title perhaps say you are posting many pictures and number them as well please. I really like the photo of the ground hogs or whatever they are haha

3. icassell

icassell TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    This is far too many images for a C&C. Why don't you pick a few (maybe 4 or 5) of your favorites and try that. Then number the images so the critic can comment.
    Some of these are quite good and some have focus/exposure/compostion issues.

4. dak1b

dak1b TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    i like the spider...all the other pics look like there highly saturated....turn it down a bit

5. Dominantly

Dominantly TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    1. Your subject isnt as sharp as I would like it to be, the grass is blown out and the water is menacing.
    2. Good capture. My only thoughts are I wonder what it would have looked like either cropped tighter, or brought back a bit to see the full body.
    3. Focus issue and it's in great need of a crop. Too much going on in the photo.
    4. Well to the right of the animals you have nothing to offer an observer, it's wasted space. I would bring in the photo tighter next time on your intended subject(s) to give them more focus.
    5. Sky is blown, green of tree takes away from the birds tail, and your focus is off subject.
    6 Focus

I would say your best photo is #2.