DSC01719a.jpg

DSC01732a.jpg

DSC01910a.jpg

DSC01870a.jpg

DSC01868a.jpg

DSC01906a.jpg

DSC01725a.jpg

Nice shots!

You have some damn big grasshoppers there!!

All great shots! very nice!

I like 1 and 5 best. - really nice!

Thanks guys :)

I like the Monarch Butterfly one myself..

I chased him around for a WHILE before he let me snap that one :D

Butterflies are like that! I think they do it on purpose just to give photographers a work out and keep us running in circles. ;)

Wonderful shots... honestly cannot fault them.

Beautiful photography.

Love the first for its background, very neutral, wonderfully detached subject (albeit a bit centred), nice background COLOUR, too!

Second! Cool. Backlit (seemingly translucent, too!) green (!!!) :)lovey: ) grasshopper, sharp and pretty!

Five ... nice composition, a bit different, with the additional framing inside the frame by the fence posts and the subject moved a bit to the bottom of the image ... only nitpick is that grey rope, cable, whatever, at the top...

Stay and post more! :D

Beautiful photography.

Love the first for its background, very neutral, wonderfully detached subject (albeit a bit centred), nice background COLOUR, too!

Second! Cool. Backlit (seemingly translucent, too!) green (!!!) :)lovey: ) grasshopper, sharp and pretty!

Five ... nice composition, a bit different, with the additional framing inside the frame by the fence posts and the subject moved a bit to the bottom of the image ... only nitpick is that grey rope, cable, whatever, at the top...

Stay and post more! :D

Ahh..

You know I've never noticed the water hose in pic 5 untill you just pointed it out! Now it's jumping out at me :confused:

I've only been here 1 day, but I like it here and think I'll stick around :hugs:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back