Nature walk today C&C

Stormchase

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well i went out to get some spider shots but early on i changed my tune. When i first got my camera i took a shot of a white flower and the background went black. I kinda liked it but it was over exposed (flower) and blurry. I thought it was great tho. Since I have learned more I thought I would gear my walk for that. Well I found a vine that I liked and set up my pod and shot away. Also this mushroom was hanging out with 30-40 of his friends. This one caught my eye tho. And since I have been in spider mode. I got this guy on a leaf. I noticed it wasnt a spider after I looked at the shot on my PC and counted the legs. It was really small!
I should add too that it was windy out and the flowers were tuff to get clear.

What do you think of the exposures? They still seem a little dark but I dont want to blow out the lights. Shot in RAW so they are easy fixes.
f/13, 1/180, ISO 400

4640584860_ac2c3a62c3_b.jpg

and this was shot at f/22, 1/60, ISO 800. there was a lot of depth to the flower that I wanted to get.
4640588758_01da1f7789_b.jpg

This one is my fav of the day. I like the background and how the fungi pops out. All natural lighting! under exposed 1.5 steps and brightened the shadows in PP, f/8, 1/180, ISO 400.
4639978091_f7ae1558b7_b.jpg

And I had to get a bug in here too. These were hanging out on those white flowers. Thy jump like crickets but are half the size. Not sure what it is but he liked me! :) I got it scratching its chin ... if it has a chin lol.
f/11, 1/30, ISO 800 and windy` again.
4640591548_869ff07967_b.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Please let me know how these can be improved!

Thanks. I know they are just flowers and bugs but it was a day of clarity for me :)
Any other suggestions? Feel free to edit as well!

1 and 4 are my favorites.

1 is very relaxing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back