Natures Alarmclock

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by jaharris1001, Feb 4, 2009.

1. jaharris1001

jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I was out shooting the other morning and kept hearing this rooster just GOING OFF :mrgreen: so I went over to check him out, after sitting with him for a while and photographing him, I liked the light on him, he must have taken a liking to me as he followed me around the rest of the morning :mrgreen: some homeless people commented on my new little buddy :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

someone on another forum said this one reminded him of his wife,, poor fella :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

2. Chris Stegner

Chris Stegner TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Nice sharp image. It's nice to make a new friend huh? :wink:

I hate to ask this, and it may piss some people off, but I've wanted to ask for a while and here goes...

I see posts every now and then where people refer to "another forum". I love TPF, and spend quite a bit of time browsing, learning and talking photography with all the great people here, but, I would love to have another location to check out. I hate it when I have some free time, go to TPF, spend some time here, then later that day coming back with some more time to spend only to find I've already seen the latest.

If people don't mind could some of you share your other favorite sites like TPF?

Man, I may have just burned myself... but I hope not.

3. jaharris1001

jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit