The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good evening everyone.

I have not posted here in quite some time so I thought I would add some to this forum. I took all these shots at the Muskoka Wildlife Center in Gravenhurst Ontario Canada.

Please feel free to C&C as I believe a couple are a tad to dark.

Thanks for looking.

1. Eagle Eye
Eagle1.jpg

2. Hanging out
Eagle2.jpg

3. The wolf, Kayla
KaylatheWolf.jpg

4. Bob Cat
BobCat.jpg

5. The Resort
TheResort.jpg

Beautiful shots! I've always wanted to go to Canada and this just increased my longing to go.

They are vey nice photos of the eagle, but could do with a little post processing in photoshop.

I have re-posted one to show you, if you object, let me know and I will remove it.

Eagle2.jpg

Last edited:
Great Shots, love the way you have captured them with there natural enviroment in the background! Superb! is it possible to know what lens you were using for these?
thanks

Great Shots, love the way you have captured them with there natural enviroment in the background! Superb! is it possible to know what lens you were using for these?
thanks

Hi Daniel,
The lens I used was my 70-200mm F4L. Unfortunately it is the only lens i have currently that I can shoot wildlife with :(

love that shot of Kayla - even though she is not looking directly at the camera.

I agree with the eagle shot needing a bit of editing - I am not sure what petereoin did, but myself I would think a contrast increase would be a big help to the shot

caper - get yourself a 1.4 teleconverter - the added range on a 70-200mm lens makes it a very good choice for zoos and the like (its also my only wildlife lens - why must 300mm f2.8s be so expensive!!!!)

Thank you peter and overread for the advice. Peter, I don't mind at all that you posted your version, thank you. I do not have photoshop, but I tried my own pp with my software adding contrast. How's it look??

ScreamingEagle.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back