Nature's Choice. *Warning* Lots of Pics

The_Caper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There is nothing I find more relaxing then going on a hike as far into the woods as possible where songs from the variety of birds and the smell of the forest sooths the worst of worries.

Many of these are cropped heavily so details are lost but I only have 200mm to work with. I hope you all enjoy these shots and please C&C is always welcome.

1. My first duck shot of spring.
AnotherDuck.jpg

2. My little swamp full of friendly critters.
SpringCattails.jpg

3. This GBH is cropped heavily, any more cropping I think would kill it.
GBH.jpg

4. A lonely Red Wing suntanning on a Cattail.
RedWing_Cattails.jpg

5. Another shot of the Heron.
GBH2.jpg

6. Had to shoot this Doe through trees and crop it. :(
DoeaDeer.jpg

7. Some Spring Cattails.
SpringSwamp.jpg

8. Mr. Woody.
Wood_Pecker.jpg

9. Another shot of the swamp.
more_cattails.jpg

10. A little Chickadee picking food out of a tree.
Little_Chickadee.jpg

11. A Mallard duck I believe.
Mallard.jpg

12. Another duck shot.
FinallyaDuck.jpg

WOW... I really like the Mr. Woody pic! I LOVE how his head is in the light and his body is not. And it's sharp!

Love the color you are getting out of a lot of these shots, very beautiful. :)
Thank you very much for the nice words. The early morning sun helped out with the colors for sure.

WOW... I really like the Mr. Woody pic! I LOVE how his head is in the light and his body is not. And it's sharp!
Thanks Bill. Wood Peckers are one of many of my favorite birds. We have all kinds of species up here. I believe this one is a downy but I am not sure?

Ahhh great pics... that is definitly the Ontario that I live in.
Thanks Jay. I love Northern Ontario from the Muskokas up. Algonquin Park is another haven for the brooding Photographer. Cheers mate.

I especially like the woodpecker and the Reed Mace in # 9 Nice series
Thank you kindly Nikon Lady. I have been shooting these reeds for a long time. I think people are getting tired of seeing Cattails. :)

i love the woodpecker shot too
Cheers Rajvarma, I appreciate you stopping by and commenting. Woody's are alway's fun to shoot. :)

awesome set!
Thanks a bunch Skier. Glad you liked them. If the weather improved today I am going out to shoot that doe again and hopefully will get a better shot.

Thanks again all for stopping by.

Most reactions

Back