Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
I have two versions of this photo.
IM000226.jpg

and this one has a soft glow...

softglow.jpg

faster shutter speed and use fill flash to bring out the texture of the tree

It seems like you DO have a problem with your camera settings, melodicsoul, since overexposure seems to be a pattern to your photos. And I guess you are having a very dark monitor at home, if adding soft glow to an overexposed photo makes you happy where you are --- it does not make me, who I finally have a very good, bright monitor, happy at all.

Do you have a chance to get to this place again? And at a different time of day, like near sunrise or sunset? You might encounter less light problems and might get out much nicer colours.

what cam do you use? I think you have to work a bit on exposing your photos. this shot might be nice when it was exposed correctly. What's more, don't go there in the middle of the day. Wait till sunset, or go there at sunrise... you may have fabulous effects!

M3l0diks0ul said:
i have an HP Photosmart m407. how do i not overexpose mii objects is that a setting?

to tell you the truth with that camera you arent going to get to set the setting you want, its just a point and shoot, and most of the pics you take will look like point and shoot, well not realy you kan get some cool shots with it, but if you want to take great shots and have control over tha camers you should invest in something better. but be smart and thinks about it first, if you are just doing it as a hobby abd want a better camera get a coolpix or a drebble, don't spend money on a expancive camera if its just going to sit there

Most reactions

Back