M-O-S

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What's up, I've something to show you

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98[/ame]

I say I vote for it.

bump, i'd like to hear some opinions/thoughts on this.

i dunno, i didnt watch the whole thing but i heard the EU isn't doing so hot right now in certian things. their co2 emissions went up when they joined Kyoto ( i think this is more about currency) but this thread gives me a good place to rant about the EU. i dont see america joining canada, mabye we have already and i dont know about it, but america has always been pretty steady in not joining certain groups ie kyoto and the league of nations.

and Honestly what does canada have to offer us besides maple syrpe(sp)?

Jp JP i love canadians

Thanks for replying, I heard that some countries joined EU when they didn't want to or disliked the idea, but they did anyway, they'll get used to it, it is a good plan.

i will admit i do not know enough about the EU to really debat the topic, but from what i do know it is a good idea on paper. kind of like communism it is a good idea on paper but in all pratically it is not the best of ideas.

the currency of america has been dollars for the past at least 150 years. they want to up and change on it to Ameuros. In all pratically how hard will it be to get rid of all the american dollers.

Ameuros? I don't think I've heard of that one, but Ameuros will probably be in effect that's when New World Order establishes in time

And btw, you don't need to know enough about it to debate, you can talk about it and learn

after watching that clip that is what they are wanting to switch to

Most reactions

New Topics

Back