NBA playoffs!

Anyone surprised by the Nuggets victory at San Antonio? I was not. Denver is a real contender!

Whoa! Mavs lost too!!! What's happening in the Republic of Texas lately?:lol:

well, as far as Texas goes - the rockets are doing fine. Looks like they are up 2.

I'm super eager to watch the nuggets/spurs game tomorrow night. Let's see what adjustments are made and watch SA lose again! :)

Wow! Watching the Suns-Lakers game and the Suns scored 68 at the half! Leandro Barbosa is the fastest player I've seen in a long time.

Let's Suns!

well, as far as Texas goes - the rockets are doing fine. Looks like they are up 2.

I'm super eager to watch the nuggets/spurs game tomorrow night. Let's see what adjustments are made and watch SA lose again! :)

Yeah, the Rockets are playing good B-ball, Yao is dominating. I expect them to finish it in 5 or 6.

Tomorrow night's going to be fun! I would love nothing more than seeing the Spurs and the Mavs gone but somehow I don't think that might happen, although there is a chance...

so you don't have much faith in the warriors?

because of course the nugs are gonna win the series:)

No, I do. I know the Warriors have the Mavs' number! But I also know that the Mavs is a great team and will bounce back. Either way, it's a heck of a series.

Denver has a good shot too! They have home court edge now.

Man, the nuggets played some sissyball all night. Phenomenally terrible - playing the "how many layups can you miss?" game. Sheesh.

Well, Denver missed too many opportunities and the Spurs took advantage of that.

What bothered me was the Warriors-Mavericks game. The Warriors kept pace with the Mavs for a good amount of time, but with two of their best players ejected they couldn't do too much.

Whoa! I was so sure about the Mavs going on past the Warriors... On the brink of their elimination, the Mavs were saved by the Warriors for they (Warriors) couldn't buy a basket in the last 3+ minutes. Nowitzki woke up and made some nice plays. I'm going to go on a limb here and predict a Mavs victory at the Warriors, to tie the series.

I would love to see the Mavs win it all this year but with how they are playing it doesnt look like it is gonna happen.

Most reactions

Back