Neat old Jeep

HI Pyrex,
This Jeep was once owned by the Civil Defense the ID plate says 1951
Here's another Photo, nothing special about this. only that it was shot with availble light (no flash) 50mm lens F2.2 at about 1/30 sec. ISO 200

I'm documenting the work done to this Jeep and these are the before pics. I don't have the serial # with me.

Jeep04.jpg

ha! that's unbelievable that you have the EXACT same tires I had on mine - they haven't been made for a LONG time! haha!
http://jadefalcon.shackspace.com/Pics/Photography/JEEP001.jpg

that's a pic of mine - obviously it was modified for more hardcore off-roading. Does yours have a tailgate? Weird.. it really looks like an MB... the only ways to tell are the 2 serial numbers, and the cylinder head.. but even that can be changed out.. and if the windshield is...who knows. I'm sure you're right, it just strikes me as an MB.

HI Pyrex,
This Jeep was once owned by the Civil Defense the ID plate says 1951
Here's another Photo, nothing special about this. only that it was shot with availble light (no flash) 50mm lens F2.2 at about 1/30 sec. ISO 200

I'm documenting the work done to this Jeep and these are the before pics. I don't have the serial # with me.

Jeep04.jpg

very cool old Jeep, can I suggest not ruining it by 'doing it up', it looks perfect to me ;)....but then I've got an old Dodge Power Wagon beater back in Australia!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back