Nedernburg

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just having some South African wine .. could it be that Nedernburg really went downhill in recent years? This 2006 Cabernet (Manor House) is not really special :(

shut up! :p

not all the time.

when was your last drink? :p

I can report that my home-brew is coming a long nicely and is starting to mature now. I'm not sure it'll last until a weekend in the middle of August which is when I planned to drink all of it (40 pints).

I can report that my home-brew is coming a long nicely and is starting to mature now. I'm not sure it'll last until a weekend in the middle of August which is when I planned to drink all of it (40 pints).

is that beer or wine?

i once did my own beer at home , not too bad ....

What? You're having mediocre wine again :shocked: ???
Last time was last night if I remember right!!! Ts!
Will you ever learn?

What? You're having mediocre wine again :shocked: ???
Last time was last night if I remember right!!! Ts!
Will you ever learn?

this is expensive wine... just it does not live up to my expectations .... :confused:

I've found lowering your standards for both wine and women is extremely beneficial in some cases (and usually the lower standard of wine helps with the lower standard of women).

"I detect a hint of chocolate and gasoline on the palate..."
"Oh, no. I think a woman with three ears is EXTREMELY sexy! You say you live near a nuclear power plant?"

See? It works like a charm!

I'm afraid that I don't drink wine anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love it, especially a good red, but I tend to drink it at the speed I drink beer. As you can imagine this generally results in getting messy very quickly, and a really nasty hangover the next day.

I do slow down for a good whisky though - especially a good Islay malt.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back