need a digital camera

shamar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello all

i have a pentax zx-7 with a promaster 28-200 lens that i've been using for the last six years and i love it. i need to break down and find a digital camera to replace it. i am not a professional (mostly family and sporting events), but i need a comparible camera but in digital.

what would be a good suggestion for a camera to replace my pentax of equal quality?

important features: wide angle zoom, little to no lag time after snapping shutter

also, i know the new digital will not come with a zoom lens, would i be able to use my old lens with the new digital?

would i be happy with a digital rebel?

thanks for any input!

hello all

i have a pentax zx-7 with a promaster 28-200 lens that i've been using for the last six years and i love it. i need to break down and find a digital camera to replace it. i am not a professional (mostly family and sporting events), but i need a comparible camera but in digital.

what would be a good suggestion for a camera to replace my pentax of equal quality?

important features: wide angle zoom, little to no lag time after snapping shutter

also, i know the new digital will not come with a zoom lens, would i be able to use my old lens with the new digital?

would i be happy with a digital rebel?

thanks for any input!
Look up Pentax! Your lens should be compatible.

Most reactions

Back