Need a gently used D200

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm considering picking up a D200 as a backup camera. Not totally sure what prices are for these new nowadays. If you happen to have a gently used D200 body and are looking to maybe get rid of it, let me know. Thanks.

I'm not looking to sell but to give you an idea I bought mine used for $1000.

I'm not looking to sell but to give you an idea I bought mine used for $1000.

Wow, they're really holding their value well then. Might be too soon yet. Well, I'll wait to see what anyone else says.

Thanks for the info!

You can pick one p for about 550-650 (body) I just picked one up with 3000 clicks

You can pick one p for about 550-650 (body) I just picked one up with 3000 clicks

Nice. Did you get it at a store? ebay?

how do you pm on this board?

Actually I think it was more like $900 and that's in Canadian funds. I bought mine from a reputable camera shop so I could get an extended warranty.

hi man, i saw a few on craigslist for about $800-850 and most already come with the battery grip

I believe the big drop is due to the D90 coming out for $999.00 US.

Ok, I'll start poking around probably after Christmas then. Thanks all!

I bought mine with 3xxx clicks for $780. Just had alittle dust on the sensor but other than that flawless, mint. $45 to get the sensor cleaned and is like brand new.

You can get a brand new one from most of the online photo shops for $999. They seem to average around $750 used.

I'm actually going to be looking into selling mine around X-mas...probably in the 750-800 range. I'm only waiting until then because I don't have any backup funds to invest in a new camera...

BTW-How do you figure out the # of shutter "clicks" as you guys say it? (I think the technical term is actuations)

Have you found one yet? I have a D200 in great condition -- still have original box and everything. I'm upgrading to a D300 so wanting to get sell the D200.

Contact me at anigmad at gmail dot com if you are still looking.

Thanks
Dave

I'm considering picking up a D200 as a backup camera. Not totally sure what prices are for these new nowadays. If you happen to have a gently used D200 body and are looking to maybe get rid of it, let me know. Thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back