Need a little help...D7000 to D600

But they are all covered by their unexpiring warranty.

I love the d600 I just picked up. $700 bucks and I ran the shutter count software, little over 14k. So far so good, no oil/dust spots that I can see.

Hi Guys, Just a follow up to this, after a few months I noticed oil spots on the pics so I sent it in to Nikon and they replaced the shutter and sent it back to me. Recently, the oil started showing up again so I sent it back for service and I received a brand new D610. I spent $700 bucks on the D600 about a year ago or so and now have a ew D610. I tried to see if I could upgrade to a D750 and pay the difference but they said no it wasn't allowed but either way, it was a great deal for me. Thanks for all your help.

Hi Guys, Just a follow up to this, after a few months I noticed oil spots on the pics so I sent it in to Nikon and they replaced the shutter and sent it back to me. Recently, the oil started showing up again so I sent it back for service and I received a brand new D610. I spent $700 bucks on the D600 about a year ago or so and now have a ew D610. I tried to see if I could upgrade to a D750 and pay the difference but they said no it wasn't allowed but either way, it was a great deal for me. Thanks for all your help.
I ended upgrading to a D750 and sold my D600. I was hoping oil would come back and they would give me a D610. But no luck. The D600/610 is a great imager.

glad yours worked ok. great camera, eh?!
my update: 25,000 shots on a shutter replaced by nikon after failure (not spots) paid for by canadian camera store who sold it (used) to me via ebay. still fine. looks like nikon can still repair their stuff.

if it gets spots, i hope nikon will service my canadian unit....

Can you expand on the serial number? What should I be looking for? Will it say US on the camera? TIA
If you think you got screwed, call the manufacturer ((800) NIKON-UX or (800) OK-CANON) with your serial numbers and the name of the dealer and confirm if you got USA or gray. (Ken Rockwell)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back