Need a little help please people

zec1312

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all.
Im starting a national diploma in september and i already have a blog called Photography Inspire but i want to start my own website and i havent a clue where to start.
If anyone has any expience with website building. Even if its just the slightest detail can you please help me.
I dont even know where to start and what i have to do.
Thanks to anyone that helps.
Zec1312

are you looking for a free website or are you gonna pay for template/hosting?

To build a website completely by yourself there are a few things you need. You need to register a website name (domain name), Godaddy/Network solutions are usually the top two places to start.

Then you will need a hosting provider that will allocate space for your website on their internet server.

And last but not least you need to have a website, HTML or flash based which you can build yourself or get a template from somewhere.

Of course, all these things are simplified when you use someone's service like Free Website | Free Flash Website Builder at Wix.com who take care of everything for you..

very helpful thank you. I will definatly be trying this out.
Please feel free to check out my blog with my work on it and leave comment if you wish.
Photography Inspire
Thanks
Zec1312

Out of respect, you need to let people know that your blog is NSFW.

I'm seriously scarred for life!! I wasn't expecting that.

Thats fecking disturbing!!
What is?
Nothing wrong with my photography its called art.

Oh god, another f**kin artist. Try MS OFFICE/Frontpage, its a wysiwyg web editor or dreamweaver by Adobe, then follow the instructions above or google vision internet for hosting and web domain name, their packages are reasonable, the team are helpful if you have problems etc. Good luck on the diploma, its a lot of work, come back in two years when your "art" is up to scratch. H

Most reactions

New Topics

Back