Need a photoshop favor

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a problem i cant seem to get this red truck out of my photo without it looking horrible and i need to print a poster size for someone of this photo.

If anyone wants a challenge feel free to shop this red truck out of this photo and I will be extremely thankful.

http://jonsmithphoto.com/lunchbox/Jeff&Steve/DSC_1234.JPG

DSC_1234_a2.jpg

This is the low res version. The high res version is too big to be hosted. I can email it to you. Also if this is for commercial use you will have to clean it up a bit, but this should give you a start.

Last edited:
DSC_1234_a2.jpg

This is the low res version. The high res version is too big to be hosted. I can email it to you. Also if this is for commercial use you will have to clean it up a bit, but this should give you a start.

Ohh Dude..:hail: I tried messing with it but got distracted.. give me a quick break down on the way you did it if you can..

Ohh Dude..:hail: I tried messing with it but got distracted.. give me a quick break down on the way you did it if you can..
To clone something out like this you can use feathered selections in it's own layer to isolate. That way the object next to it is not affected. Takes practice. Looking at it again the trees and grass on the left need correcting. And the red reflection from the truck is still present on the car. It was a quick job.

Nice cloning job.

The image has a blue cast that should be fixed before printing.
Thanks, I saw the cast, a quick levels or curves adjustment layer can fix that. You removed it nicely.

Have you considered adding some motion blur to the image?

skieur

greatly appreciated and if you would email me the full res i definately owe you one man.

[email protected]

Most reactions

Back