need an opinion

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by starredcivic, Oct 17, 2006.

1. starredcivic

starredcivic TPF Noob!

There may come out dark...I think my computer screen is really light cuz when i look at the pictures on they other computers they are dark so let me know if they are coming out too dark. (is there a way to fix it) but also let me know what you think of the composition. Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TBaraki

TBaraki TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I think the composition is really cool. I think they would benefit from a fill flash though. Especially the first one. The background is exposed nicely but the person is too dark.

The B&W works well withthe first one. I like it alot.

3. starredcivic

starredcivic TPF Noob!

thank you very much...greatly appreciate it...I am still learning how to use photoshop so I am slowly getting better i guess

4. mysteryscribe

mysteryscribe TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Next time the fill flash for sure this time you can lasso his face and gamma it up I think. At least the second one. I don't do much photoshop type things so I'm not sure anything can save the first one. I do some selective gamma corrections though and they work pretty well as an after the fact fix.

I did a quick gamma up over all on one then raised the face again then gammaed it back down and it gets his face in the picture just fine... so one can be saved as well if it is important to you.

5. starredcivic

starredcivic TPF Noob!

Thank you so much...I will try that and post up my tries when I get a chance. Thanks again..I need all the help I can get