Need C+C on one picture and its PPed version

marp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I would appreciate C&C on this picture. Regarding the composition, light and everything. I also PPed it and think it improved it a little, what do you think? Do you have any suggestions for shooting such pictures and PPing them?

Thank you.

Original:
7db45f9475_49513815_o1.jpg

PP:
647d728df5_49514008_o1.jpg

The foreground looks off somehow, it is either out of focus or the compression messed it up, i can't tell at this resolution.

I really love the colors and light on the background hills on the PP image. The chimney also sooks very interesting.

The houses can serve as a backdrop or foreground, i don't think they belong in the middle layer in this comp.

On the composition as a whole, i see a very ordinary and uninteresting tree on the foreground, a slightly distracting one at the right, and some good stuff going on behind them (the chimeny and hills). This photo makes me want to take a closer look at the good stuff.

hahahah I have to say, you did wonders on the before and after. cool pp work

The foreground looks off somehow, it is either out of focus or the compression messed it up, i can't tell at this resolution.

I really love the colors and light on the background hills on the PP image. The chimney also sooks very interesting.

The houses can serve as a backdrop or foreground, i don't think they belong in the middle layer in this comp.

On the composition as a whole, i see a very ordinary and uninteresting tree on the foreground, a slightly distracting one at the right, and some good stuff going on behind them (the chimeny and hills). This photo makes me want to take a closer look at the good stuff.

Thank you very much for you feedback. I'll definitely try to shoot it (at least) once more from a different angle, however, I am afraid I won't be able to find a better angle or place.

Thanks a lot.

You picked a pretty good time of day to shoot.

To bad you didn't shoot in horizontal mode to begin with.

Better composition after the crop, but your PP cost a fair bit of detail in the sky and having the big green blob of a tree blocking a sizable portion of the view seems kind of counterproductive.

Most reactions

Back