Need cc please

Chibamonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these exposures the other day just playing around while my son was riding his trike in the driveway. Played just a little w/ tones...other than that, trying to keep my shots as natural as possible w/ as little digital manipulation as possible.

bodie2.jpg

Bodie1.jpg

Thanks for any cc / feedback

Chibamonkey, in light of the other thread fiasco ;), I wanted to check out your work and I found these two which have been ignored. To me, they deserved a bump. I liked them. These are the poses that I would love framed on the wall for posterity. Let's hear what others think.

They are both a little out of focus, I like the pose in the first shot more. As for trying to keep your hpotos as untouched as possible do not discount the benefits of editing. Im not talking about over the top editingbut just subtle adjustments to make the photo really pop. Not many photos you see in print (aside from photo journalistic photos) are untouched. A camera's sensor pales in comparison to the human eye interms of being able to capture range so using photoshop to bring a shot back to what you actually saw is needed sometimes.

i really like the expression of the first shot, but his eyes are very dark, especially the one in the shadow (camera right)

i really like the pose of the second shot, but his expression isnt the best and you missed the focus on his eyes. i like the background as well. i dont think you chose it, but it works well in making him stand out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back