Need comments on some photo I have

I'll donate to you, if you donate to me. . .I'm a starving state worker. Or starving credit debt. Starving student? Choose one, so long as I get some cash.

Yikes good pictures but I think asking for money is in bad taste considering what your pictures are depicting...

Maybe the abc news would take your photos. Maybe some money there.

theres no doubt that they are good pictures.. but why would i donate money to you so you can buy camera gear when I can donate money to help people whose homes were destroyed?? i think thats pretty bad taste...sorry.. I'm a relief worker who knows of the needs in these areas, and I couldnt even consider giving money (or asking for money) so I can buy a camera when there are people in texas and other places who dont even have homes yet as a result of storms like ike and katrina..

welcome to the life of who knows how many people out there... I've got 50 grand in student loan debt, about 10 grand in other loans I've got car and insurance payments, and a bunch of other crap.. living paycheck to paycheck, and constantly in my overdraft on my bank account... I would suggest you go to a bank or some type of financial advisor if your situation is as you say it is.. they are great to help you out.. because someone giving you 50 cents isnt going to pay for your apartment..

I'm not really sure I understand what your trying to do, nor how it would benefit people who did donate.. there are plenty of free webhosts out there or you may even be able to talk to some web company and tell them what your trying to do (whatever that is)

come to think of it, if your selling your camera, why would anyone donate to you if your working on a photo project??

maybe you should explain what it is your "trying to do" cause to me it just looks like your trying to take pictures... are you trying to publish a book with pictures.. or what?

Last edited:
If you need financial validation for your work, then you're doing it wrong man. Seriously.

How about learning proper grammar first before you go to medical school.

You definitely have talent. I really like most of your photos. I'm not getting into the whole asking for donation thing cause I won't say anything that hasn't been already said. Nice work on the photography, I hope your "problems" work out for you in the end.

-TAG

Would you rather have a doctor that can take care of you and fix your problem or a doctor that know how to properly spell a word or not make run on sentence and not not use double negative in a sentences, or have a sentences that doesn't have an ending. ......

Patient CHART---

Patient Diagnosis: This patient ain't got no problems at all cause he got a tumor that ain't gonna cause no problem somewhere down the line. I reccomend that the patient not not have taken any advil cause it going to agrivate his symptoms that bothering him whenever he ain't payin attention to the problem that has been bothering him cause the patient has not has the patience to relax and get some much needed sleep cuz he can't get up early.

Sorry I couldn't resist... :lol: I think I would like a doctor with the ability to read a patient's chart. Anyway, asking for any money what so ever on this site is in my opinion, SPAM. Sorry man, we all have hard times, its in bad taste... BUT, if you'd like to donate to the SirAshley liquor foundation, I accept all gift cards to any place that serves Alcohol... Feel free to donate so I can get liquored up and forget about all my debt... :thumbup:

how about leaving comments on the e9u.com website. cause it has a comment section.

are you new to this forum? because thats whats the forum is for.. its not for sending people to your site to comment.. its for posting stuff here and getting feedback here.. people even post their links and say "please tell me what you think about my site" maybe you've missed the point of this forum. I think you have a serious self confidence problem where you need to know that people are visiting your site and think your pictures are good... get a hit counter, that will tell you if people are going to your site

oh and your link to photographyhomepages.com is all outta whacks.. you may want to fix it...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back