Need comments on some photo I have

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by justin83, Sep 14, 2008.

1. justin83

justin83 TPF Noob!

-

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  2. ANDS!

ANDS! No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'll donate to you, if you donate to me. . .I'm a starving state worker. Or starving credit debt. Starving student? Choose one, so long as I get some cash.

3. RebelTasha

RebelTasha TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yikes good pictures but I think asking for money is in bad taste considering what your pictures are depicting...

4. drakeman

drakeman TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Maybe the abc news would take your photos. Maybe some money there.

5. chrisburke

chrisburke TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    theres no doubt that they are good pictures.. but why would i donate money to you so you can buy camera gear when I can donate money to help people whose homes were destroyed?? i think thats pretty bad taste...sorry.. I'm a relief worker who knows of the needs in these areas, and I couldnt even consider giving money (or asking for money) so I can buy a camera when there are people in texas and other places who dont even have homes yet as a result of storms like ike and katrina..

6. chrisburke

chrisburke TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    welcome to the life of who knows how many people out there... I've got 50 grand in student loan debt, about 10 grand in other loans I've got car and insurance payments, and a bunch of other crap.. living paycheck to paycheck, and constantly in my overdraft on my bank account... I would suggest you go to a bank or some type of financial advisor if your situation is as you say it is.. they are great to help you out.. because someone giving you 50 cents isnt going to pay for your apartment..

I'm not really sure I understand what your trying to do, nor how it would benefit people who did donate.. there are plenty of free webhosts out there or you may even be able to talk to some web company and tell them what your trying to do (whatever that is)

come to think of it, if your selling your camera, why would anyone donate to you if your working on a photo project??

maybe you should explain what it is your "trying to do" cause to me it just looks like your trying to take pictures... are you trying to publish a book with pictures.. or what?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  7. ANDS!

ANDS! No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos OK to edit
    If you need financial validation for your work, then you're doing it wrong man. Seriously.

8. turnbeaugh5

turnbeaugh5 TPF Noob!

How about learning proper grammar first before you go to medical school.

9. TAG

TAG TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    You definitely have talent. I really like most of your photos. I'm not getting into the whole asking for donation thing cause I won't say anything that hasn't been already said. Nice work on the photography, I hope your "problems" work out for you in the end.

-TAG

10. turnbeaugh5

turnbeaugh5 TPF Noob!

Yeah please do close it because you are begging dude.

11. Sirashley

Sirashley TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Patient CHART---

Patient Diagnosis: This patient ain't got no problems at all cause he got a tumor that ain't gonna cause no problem somewhere down the line. I reccomend that the patient not not have taken any advil cause it going to agrivate his symptoms that bothering him whenever he ain't payin attention to the problem that has been bothering him cause the patient has not has the patience to relax and get some much needed sleep cuz he can't get up early.

Sorry I couldn't resist... :lol: I think I would like a doctor with the ability to read a patient's chart. Anyway, asking for any money what so ever on this site is in my opinion, SPAM. Sorry man, we all have hard times, its in bad taste... BUT, if you'd like to donate to the SirAshley liquor foundation, I accept all gift cards to any place that serves Alcohol... Feel free to donate so I can get liquored up and forget about all my debt... :thumbup:

12. chrisburke

chrisburke TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    your complaining about not having money.. but yet you have money for booze... hmm something doesnt add up to me.....