Need comments on some photo I have

oh my GOD people...

This is like watching a car trying to keep traction on an icy road, headed directly for a freight train.

Perfect example of a thread where the photos should be commented on, and the rest left alone.

Drop it, please.

Perfect example of a thread where the photos should be commented on, and the rest left alone.
That's the thing... he doesn't want comments posted on here, he wants them commented on his site instead.

*shrugs*

i lost my internet connection last night so i wasn't able to see the link til now... goodmorning guys :)

yea, there's some good stuff on the site, nice pictures on the zoo, the kmodo dragon is coooooooooooooooollllllllllll...........

is the site newly built because there's no single comment on there..

oh my GOD people...

This is like watching a car trying to keep traction on an icy road, headed directly for a freight train.

Drop it, please.

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease?

Get a f'ing job.

There. I feel better now. :mrgreen:

yup, goodluck to your website and donations (soliciting).
calm down, maybe they (we) just don't get the whole idea of donating. don't take it the wrong way.

nice pics...what kind of camera u have?

I would like to know more about you before donating....

whats your camera?
s5is?
Eos 40d?
xti?
NIKON D300?
KODAK EASYSHARE ZD710

you have some nice pictures and are obviously well traveled, what part of the medical profession are you training for?

If any one is interested, here is the persons photo bucket account:

http://s536.photobucket.com/albums/ff330/e9ucom/?start=all

interesting to see all the cameras 'he' uses

In September over a short time span he has visited many of these places-its amazing how he managed to fly so much and travel on a students salary.

I am going to go as far as saying I think these images are stollen, I may be wrong, but I am posting the link to his stuff on my forums and groups to see if any of the pictures are recognised.

Something just doesnt add up, unless of course the OP can tell me the reason for the different cameras and the short time span that the pictures were taken I am going to go ahead and assume these pictures are stolen. sorry, I am just very parranoid about these kinda things.l...

i have two camera. one that i don't use anymore. .....which is over 200 grand.. beating yours 3 times. And plus it is hard for me to get a job or anything like that since I am going to medical school in the caribbean.

I use a canon 5D.... some were taken with the nikon D40

hehe.. you got me.. I am a thief :) ....

No, as you can see my website just started. And I am just posting these photographs up from the collection that I have kept over a long period of time.

The memphis Zoo picture are taken back in the days.. cause I live in memphis.
The vietnam picture are taken when i was in vietnam visiting. I was born and raised there.
The houston picture were taken cause I had family friends living in the place that needed help.
The taj mahal was taken as part of school trip.

Anything else you want to know? Please if you don't have anything constructive to say.. please don't say it.

And I am doing my basic sciences now. I would love to travel more but I can't ...

Ok, so let me see if I have everything straight here. You'll have to pardon us photographers on this forum, we tend to be protective of pictures, both ours and what appear to be a number of others.

You are going to medical school in the Carribean, are over $200,000 in debt, and living in Memphis.

You have 2 camera's, a Canon 5D and a Nikon D40.

Now, following the date's in your photobucket account, as well as the camera's that took those pictures, you:

1) You went to the Memphis zoo January 10, 2007 with a Kodak Easyshare; October 5, 2007 with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT; March 2, 2008 with a Canon Powershot; August 9, 2008 with a Nikon D300; and September 13, 2008 with an unknown camera.

2) Now, September 13 and 14, 2008 (I guess after visiting the zoo) you went to Vietnam with your unknown camera and took a number of pictures.

3) Then a couple days prior to (and during, you must travel quickly) your trip to the zoo and Vietnam, you went to Texas with your unknown camera, your Canon Powershot, and a Nikon D80 and took a number of pictures of hurricane Ike.

4) After taking the hurricane pics, you headed off to take some pics of the Taj Mahal yesterday (September 16, 2008) with your unknown camera; having previously visited and photographed the Taj Mahal December 8, 2007 with a Nikon D50 and on December 11, 2005 with a Panasonic DMC-FZ5.

5) You then must have sold all of those camera's, and are wanting to sell your Nikon D40 (which hasn't been used at all apparently) and are only planning on keeping your 5D, seeing it hasn't been used yet either.

I just wanted to make sure we had all the facts straight before we went and got all judgemental about your cause, or accused you of stealing images.

I really was going to stay out of this, but just felt a proper timeline would help us "fcking judgemental" people understand a bit better. And it was a quiet morning at work this morning.

Please, feel free to correct any of the above, I look forward to your explanation.

Last edited:
wow thats some detective work... i kinda got the notion they were stolen back at post one.. when he asked for money, but didnt want to point that out... thats quite the load of cameras... and quite the load of ****... good detective work.. now perhaps others will see the lies too... I sure hope no one has donated to this guy

I don't know what I'm missing here. You want us to check your photos and then we donate? What for? Cuz you don't have a job and you're going to a medical school? But nice photos. But who's the thief?:D

:D

LOL - thanks, Chris and Joe. Glad you enjoyed the read. None of his posts sound quite right. I have to tip my hat to Rachelsne though, she posted the link to his photobucket (that's where all the details are from, Joe. They're underneath all the pics). I just had a bit of extra time this morning to "organize" it all......:er:

Most reactions

Back