Need constructive criticism please

surreal_izm74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,, I am new to photography and would like any constructive criticism with the pic below....:mrgreen:

be.jpg

I love selective colour. My recommendation is to go back over around the hand becuse I can see some colour where it is not supposed to be. I also the think the red is a little too bright.

Nice idea.

If this C&C is just about the red ribbon, its cool. Nice edit.

If this C&C is also about the image as a whole, this is a nice image for practice. As a whole, the viewer has no connection with the subject of the photo. Get some eyes in there!

I agree with what Ryan stated. Except, I personally do not like the selective color. I believe there is a time and place for it, but I don't feel that it suits this picture. The picture itself lacks contrast, if you have editing software try to raise the contrast and play with the levels. It would have also been nice to have some eye contact.

Yes I was given the task to put this red ribbon in the most creative photo I can... otherwise I personaly wouldnt have thought anything of it either. The girl is meant to be background... thanks for you views.:mrgreen:

May I ask a what is C & C? I have only been on here a few times and I am seeing it everywhere..colour/contrast?

Most reactions

Back