Need emergency help

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been contacted by a Model for Maxim Mag who wants me to take her photo.
I don't normally do glamour so I wonder why she contacted me, although I am honored and terrified.
I know I can do a good job if I study and try my butt off. But why did she choose me? What do you see in my photos that you think she sees.
www.dawnramos.com

Sounds like a great opportunity. I say ask her lot's of questions about why they chose you. Just be careful, I have been targeted through my website by clever scammers offering wonderful opportunities. If any money is involved, make sure it's not yours, and that all of their checks clear before you put your self out. Get the details in writing, get phone numbers, addresses, etc... and make sure they are legit. If anyone even mentions the country "Nigeria" call the whole deal off. ;)

YES!!!! look up nigerian 4-1-9 scams. I was almost got burned out of 6 grand! they send you a fake cashiers check and your bank will credit you for it on deposit then you wire them your money and weeks later the check gets returned as fake and your out your cash. they always have some urgent impatient "emergency" happen too. be carefull.

elsaspet said:
But why did she choose me? What do you see in my photos that you think she sees.

Are you worried about technical excellence? That's only part of our job, and more improtant to us than others. The other (and perhaps more important) part of our job is to interact with our sitters. Your work shows you are very good at this. There's a psychology to portaiture, necessary to put your model at ease and let down their inhibitions. Mostly it's being sensitive to the person's mood, concerns, vibes, whatever you want to call it. Maybe it's just another way to say "caring about people." You have a real knack for this.

-Pete

Most reactions

Back