need feedback / CC, been playing around

Chibamonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Need feedback or CC. Was walking behind an ambulance after taking some damage photos, and started playing with the light and textures. Taken about 1600 on a bright sunny day, two days after a blizzard and snow was quickly melting causing the runoff. Thanks for taking a look.

backlightcorner2.jpg

bumperlighting.jpg

#1 is the best of the two. The exposure is nice. Perhaps with a nice crop it could be more interesting. However there is not much going on here. What are you trying to show me?

#2 Again, what are you trying to show me here? The pattern on the bumper is starting to blow out, and the shadow under the vehicle is too dark.

I moved this from The Beginners' Place to the General Gallery.
The Beginners' Place is a Q&A-forum for beginners to the hobby.
The galleries are for showing pics ... and they are open to any member, old, young, new, long-standing, amateur, pro...

Im not liking either of them, there isnt really a subject or anything happening. Nothing interesting. Sorry.

Thank you for your feedback. Was just playing with lighting and textures, has been a long time since I last took pictures that explored anything other than a family member or friend, etc....? I guess an old dog trying to relearn old tricks.

Thanks again...your feedback is very appreciated.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back