Need help adding to my camera bag

chris35rt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I think the time is near to add some more gear to my camera but I'll be honest with you all I'm not sure what to add. This is what I have so far.

Nikon D80
Nikon 18-135mm leans
Quantaray 55-200mm lens
1 spare battery

Most of my photos are taking outside so I guess you could say my interest is in wildlife/landscape photos. What I've been thinking about is maybe either getting another lens, the nikon 50mm or the SB600 flash. For those that have been in my shoes before what do you recommend? It doesn't even have to be what I listed.

Chris

Perhaps what´s missing is a macro lens and a tripod. Add these to your kit for a great range of new options and opportunities.

Perhaps what´s missing is a macro lens and a tripod. Add these to your kit for a great range of new options and opportunities.

I forgot to add I do have a tripod and a micro lens would be a great addition,

-------------

Last edited:
macro is like a curse - once you taste it you must have more and more!
Best thing is you can get a good macro lens for much less than a good wildlife zoom or prime.
Other than that a flash is a good investment - save up and get a good one

Macro!!!! I currently am using some extension tubes so that I can focus closer to my subject aka a poor man's macro and its going to end up leading to me buying a real macro lens very soon.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back