Need Help.I need to know what type of Batteries Pentax 90-WR 35mm Camera takes. thanx

need.good.advice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I need to know what type of batteries the camera takes and what type of button battery the wireless remote takes....can anybody give me that info...thank you

Google is our friend. Manuals are available if you just look.

Camera: CR 2025.
Remote: CR 1620.

Google is our friend. Manuals are available if you just look.

Camera: CR 2025.
Remote: CR 1620.

For anyone who has this question the link no longer works. Also the batteries quoted are incorrect, the remote control takes CR1620, the rear panel has a liquid Crystal display with date and time for imprinting on the film and the battery for that which only a technician can replace takes a CR2025 and the camera takes 2 x CR123A or DL123A

zombie_thread.jpg

And 6 years later we are still slaughtering kittens without mercy. Oh the humanity of it all.

I don't understand what the big deal is with updating a thread. If the information pertains to the original post and someone can search and find said information, dates have no effect on the information provided. No sense in starting a new thread when an old one is no different.

First it is an old thread that need not be brought back to life. Secondly it contains incorrect information. All one has to do is look at the manual to find the proper information and the manual is easily found online instead of digging up a dead thread.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back