Need Help Identifying Camera (picture included)

shpitts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am very interested in this camera; however, I cannot seem to find out what type it is to properly search for it. Can anyone help me identify what type of camera this is and any opinions/reviews about it? THANK YOU.
e8cef5b0c97571a672cac6306e929343.jpg

Shots from al sides might help. It seems like something is printed on the front.

It is a single lens reflex camera, medium film size, possibly a Hasselblad brand (considered very good, roll film, 120 size). Show us the brand name printed across the front of it. Probably a model number somewhere?

Hasselblad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe that Hasselblad and Nikon were the two brands of cameras taken into space by the astronauts.

Mamiya RB67.

Here's an identical view.

Looks like it says Mamiya (upside down and backwards from this angle), don't know what model. Apparently on frame #4 of a roll of 120 (medium format) film.

Damn Sparky you beat me to it! lol

Sparky got it -- classic Mamiya RB67 Pro S. NOTE: that is not the normal lens for the camera but rather the 50mm f/4.5.

Joe

The 50mm is a rather wide-angle lens for a 6x7. It's the equivalent of a 25mm on a 35mm camera. The 90mm is more a 'normal' lens (44mm equiv.).

I am baffled as to why the OP could not read the front of the camera where it says, in large letters MAMIYA RB67

I am baffled as to why the OP could not read the front of the camera where it says, in large letters MAMIYA RB67

You'd have to know the existence of said camera. If you've never heard of an RB67, you'd never be able to read it.

Most reactions

Back