need help with course work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am also taking this course and on assignment one. I would love to have someone to bounce ideas off of and share any info I find.
Thanks ! I told my tutor that I was totally new so he sent me a primer. Good luck.
I would like to hear how you are doing with the course.

Oh boy am I glad I found some more people going through the same thing I am, I have also just started this course and am already freaking out, talk about being clueless!!! Maybe we can help each other here?? I am still on Module 1 and am googling every bit of information I can find!!

Haha look at this thread go!

Can anyone recommend any good hands-on classes in NYC?

Check out the Fashion Institute of Technology - State school so it's cheaper, and they supposedly have some awesome photography classes. I can only speculate but the head of the department of my school really recommends the school.

Hey is anyone out there still doing this course? I have just joined it and am having trouble with the same assignent!! I would also like to know how you found the other students in the online school?

Just started this course... Hope ye got our answers... , glad to find other people struggled with this..I was thinking of giving it all up.. but might keep trying now..
Still don't know how to make soup pack heroic though...:(

I have started this course too. I am also thinking that they do not give you enough information to answer the questions thoroughly but maybe we can all discuss this and help each other through so that good money does not go to waste. I am in North Canterbury New Zealand.
Cheers
Cheryl:D

Hey is anyone out there still doing this course? I have just joined it and am having trouble with the same assignent!! I would also like to know how you found the other students in the online school?
Hi LeoneM
I have started this course too. I am also thinking that they do not give you enough information to answer the questions thoroughly but maybe we can all discuss this and help each other through so that good money does not go to waste. I am in North Canterbury New Zealand.
Cheers
Cheryl

you guys the whole point of assignment 1 is written up in the brief. its specifically designed so that the tutor can figure out what you know and what you dont so that they can provide you with extra information for the bits you dont. you dont need to run yourself dry trying to find all the answers and strive for a 10/10. thats the whole point of the first assignment. chillax

To reiterate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back