Need Help with New Camera. FinePix S602z. Just a toy.

Hfry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, I just got this camera for free like 2hrs ago. Its aFinePix S602z. I have been fooling around with it, but i Manuel mod its virtually Impossible for me to Get a Clear Pic. Out of it. I want to unleash its potential but..... IM finding it hard to Navigate on the Camera. I have 1 other digital camera and 2 Film. Im Just curious if anyone can give me pointers or A Basic Look and Shoot Set up for the (M).. Manuel Mode. Im finding many of the pics to be weak. and lack of true......... Detail. I have i have the quality set to 3mp's and Normal. It capable of 6mps but I dunno. I have a 128 in the Mem. But ya. Im also Finding true Darkness of my shots when in Manuel Mod. Im sure it capable of some Nice shots. But at this point its more of a hassle then a BA Camera. Any pointers, Setting setups or just plain IDeas I will greatly appreciate it! Thanks for your time.

Harrison

Thanks guys for the Comments Im just checkn in to let you know. with a little practice I have it about 90% of the way down. Thanks for nothen. hahah no but seriously! Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back