Need help with picture (photoshop)

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by rabidzoomer, Oct 13, 2008.

1. rabidzoomer

rabidzoomer TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    hello all, i recently went to a car show and took a few pics only currently my desktop is down and it has photoshop on it. I took this picture and i have not been able to edit it and i would like to take off some of the dust that is on the corvette symbol. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
    -Mark

[​IMG]

2. Naicidrac

Naicidrac TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I guess I an unclear as to what you want? The symbol looks pretty clean ans shiny to me.

3. Ls3D

Ls3D TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I see it,.. clone, blur, sample, small gradient, paint, etc.. dust spots should be easy to clone out with a soft brush.

I will often lift layers (layer via copy) off the problem area, then ctrl click to load as a selection so I can paint and blur / smudge the area, then de-select and blur the edges lightly before merging down, or keep as layer for a while..

Guess I should add a spray can (not for the LENS or camera!!) to my pelican case.

-Shea

4. rabidzoomer

rabidzoomer TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    it should be all chrome in the middle of the corvette symbol but his detailing brushes left dust in the middle. I just want to get rid of it but im not sure on how and i do not have photoshop at the moment.

Thanks for the help shea.

-Mark