NEED HELP!?!?!?!?!?!

A Lamborghini is better than a Lexus too, but if someone told me they need a car to get to work, guess which one "I would go with"?

At no point did I say one camera was "better" than another, so please stop trying to put words into my mouth. You made the claim that I said one was "better" than the other and then called me ignorant for having an opinon. I said (yet again) that based on the criteria and information available, that MY (there is that pesky word again) choice would be the Xsi.

Here is your post again, in case you need a refresher on what you said:

There is someone here who doesn't know what he is talking about, I will grant you that. You keep trying to imply that I said the Xsi is a "better" camera when what I said was that it would be MY CHOICE given the criteria.

OK, OK. The XSI is a crappier camera than the 40D and that's why you would pick it.

OK, OK. The XSI is a crappier camera than the 40D and that's why you would pick it.

And around, and around we go. Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth?

Let me rephrase the question for you since you have so much invested in this topic.

"I just ordered a new camera based on a misconception I had. Should I keep it or save a significant amount of money and go with another model?"

To which I responded:

"Well, based on specs, here are the differences. Do those differences matter to you? If it were my money, they would not."

I look forward to your re-interpretation.

And around, and around we go. Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth?

Let me rephrase the question for you since you have so much invested in this topic.

"I just ordered a new camera based on a misconception I had. Should I keep it or save a significant amount of money and go with another model?"

To which I responded:

"Well, based on specs, here are the differences. Do those differences matter to you? If it were my money, they would not."

I look forward to your re-interpretation.

Try again. $200 isn't significant when judging the differences between the two cameras.

Do everyone a favor, Village Idiot, and look up the definition of Opinion. $200 may not be significant to you, thats great. We all stand in awe of your financial security. But to others that amount of money is VERY significant.

Either way, this conversation has gone beyond silly. You seem unable to grasp that what is right for you, and for your reasons, is not right for everyone.

Do everyone a favor, Village Idiot, and look up the definition of Opinion. $200 may not be significant to you, thats great. We all stand in awe of your financial security. But to others that amount of money is VERY significant.

Either way, this conversation has gone beyond silly. You seem unable to grasp that what is right for you, and for your reasons, is not right for everyone.

I never said it was, I was just making a point that if you're going to make statements on an internet forum you should be a bit more clear. It still stands, the 40D would have a greater advantage over the XSI in more than just shooting "fast action stuff".

Just to let everybody know... I kept my order for the 40D!!!

Thanks for all the info!

D

Most reactions

Back