Need Help!

retardotyler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this camera in my grandmas attic.. it's a chinon ce2. 1976 think?

anyway my camera has a light meter in the viewfinder.. but it's not working. I don't know if the battery isn't working or what.. I try pressing the battery check button, but It doesn't do anything and I can't tell if it's actually depressing at all. the battery check button is also the viewfinder shade I believe.. Maybe im just not checking right. Also there's a bulb it looks like under the viewfinder that im assuming should be lit, but it isnt.

Does it matter if this works or not? Can I still use the camera without the light meter and auto shutter? will it work normally with out a battery or what? I put a new battery in and no change.

oh also, does the film rewind button turn counter clockwise every time you advance to another exposure? because I'm advancing, but the rewind lever just stays in it's place.. does this mean the teeth aren't catching?

;__;

I am in the same town as you. PM me some info and maybe we can meet up tomorrow and I can take a look at it. If you do not want to do that you may take it to apertures photo just north of 21 and Harvard. They should be able to help you there. There number is 918-742-0500.

Hope this helps

Michael

Most reactions

New Topics

Back