need help

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Jaynie, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Jaynie

Jaynie TPF Noob!

Hello, My name is Jayne..I live in Canada..have been watching your site for some time now and have decided to just go for it..You seem like a nice bunch!! I am new to computers and do have quite the confusion some days..As a photographer I am an amateur..What I do know is that I want to spend much time taking pictures. ...This I know for certain! So I am asking for your patience and help..

Can someone please tell me how I get my full name out of the profile? That isnt the best way to have it . I have tried going into profile and deleting my name in order to enter another and I am having trouble..What am I doing wrong??

My camera is a Nikon F60. the lens is a nikkor 35-80mm...My aim here is to take very nice portrait type pictures...Money doesnt grow on trees here,(too cold) so I will be real good at improvising and what I do need to purchase I will find a way....I have questions...

With the video camera,sony digital 8 handycam 700x zoom I am going to start learning to put together memorable family and town histories..A large undertaking so any advice or answers is greatly appreciated...

Thank you, Jayne

2. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to the forums. Your full name shows up because that is what you selected for a username.

3. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    hey ya jayne, welcome to the show.. i think you might be stuck with 'jaynie' unless you sign up with a new name.

hey its good to have ya here! wow, another canuck! this place is teeming with them :D you'll love it here, glad you took the step to get involved!

4. MDowdey

MDowdey Guest

welcome to the forums!!!!!!

md

5. mrsid99

mrsid99 TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Welcome aboard Jayne!